SFIC Honey Melt and Pour Soap Base
SFIC Honey Melt and Pour Soap Base has the all-natural goodness of the clear base with the addition of added 10% Grade A Honey. The added honey gives this soap base a translucent amber/tan color and acts as a humectant (helps hydrate and moisturize the skin). The sugar from the honey also helps to increase lather creating an all-natural finished soap that has excellent moisturizing and lather characteristics without the hassle of going through the natural soap making process.
Please note that depth of color can vary batch to batch depending on the raw honey harvested.
How easy is it to use?
- Melt soap base using either a double boiler or microwave
- Add dye designed for soap and/or fragrance oil that is soap safe
- Pour into molds and allow to cool
- Remove soap from mold and it is ready to go
Want to know more about SFIC Honey Melt and Pour Soap Base?
- 100% Pure, Glycerin Soap
- Sustainable Palm Oil
- No Sulfates (SLS or SLES)
- Paraben Free
- Soy Free
- Cruelty Free
- Gluten Free
- Food grade oils (originating from plants) that are farmed by sustainable growers
- Coconut Oil
- Palm Oil (sustainable palm)
- Safflower Oil
- Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin)
- Honey (100% pure Grade A)
- Purified Water
- Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent)
- Sorbitol (moisturizer)
- Propylene Glycol (made from vegetable glycerin)
- Sorbitan Oleate (emulsifier)
- Oat protein (conditioner)