SFIC Aloe Vera Melt and Pour Soap Base
SFIC Aloe Vera Melt and Pour Soap Base has the all-natural properties of the SFIC clear base with the addition of 5% Aloe Vera Gel. The added Aloe Vera Gel gives this soap base a greenish hue color. Aloe Vera has long been used for treating burns, abrasions, and it's healing characteristics. The combination all-natural oils and Aloe Vera Gel create a finished soap that is both calming and cleansing with a smooth, rich lather.
How easy is it to use?
- Melt soap base using either a double boiler or microwave
- Add dye designed for soap and/or fragrance oil that is soap safe
- Pour into molds and allow to cool
- Remove soap from mold and it is ready to go
Want to know more about SFIC Aloe Vera Melt and Pour Soap Base?
- 100% Pure, Glycerin Soap
- Sustainable Palm Oil
- No Sulfates (SLS or SLES)
- Paraben Free
- Soy Free
- Cruelty Free
- Gluten Free
- Food grade oils (originating from plants) that are farmed by sustainable growers
- Coconut Oil
- Palm Oil (sustainable palm)
- Safflower Oil
- Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin)
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Purified Water
- Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent)
- Sorbitol (moisturizer)
- Propylene Glycol (made from vegetable glycerin)
- Sorbitan Oleate (emulsifier)
- Oat protein (conditioner)
Activated Charcoal Facial Bar
Posted by Lisa Harris on 8th Jul 2019
I used this Aloe Vera base to make some Activated Charcoal Facial Bars and they came out beautiful. It was easy to work with. The activated charcoal blended well. It produced a great lather. I'm excited to use this base again for other projects.