- Fragrance Notes:
- Top: Aldehyde, Pineapple, Basil, Thyme, Citrus, Marine, Rosemary, Sage
- Middle: Sea Salt, Green Foliage, Cedar Leaf, Floral, Camphor, Eucalyptus
- Bottom: Tonka Bean, Vanilla, Musk, Wood, Oakmoss
- Candle Safe Recommended use: 3 - 10%
- Soap Safe Recommended use: 2.22%
- Lotion Safe Recommended use: 1.33%
- Phthalate Free
- Flash Point >200 °F
- Vanillin 0%
- Ethyl Vanillin 0%
- CA Prop 65 Compliant
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- IFRA Certificate
- EU Allergens
Seagrass & Sage Fragrance Oil
Aquatic fruits & aromatic notes awaken the heart of sea greens & salty nuances ending with a base of oakmoss & sweet tonka.
Cold Process Soap Performance:
Lye Water Temperature: 110° F
Oils Temperature: 120° F
- Acceleration: None
- Separation: None
- Discoloration: Pale Yellow
- While this fragrance performed well when mixing, it did reach gel phase very quickly with minimal insulation.
- Had a small amount of oil seepage on surface when un-molded and cut after 24 hours, likely due to some overheating.
- 24 hours after cutting the soap, the oily residue was gone.
- After curing for 4 weeks, the soap bars had a strong scent.