- Fragrance Notes:
- Top: Apple, Pear
- Middle: Violet
- Bottom: Patchouli, Tonka, Vanilla
- Candle Safe Recommended use: 3 - 10%
- Soap Safe Recommended use: 3 - 6%
- Lotion Safe Recommended use: 1 - 3%
- Phthalate Free
- Flash Point >200 °F
- Vanillin 0%
- Ethyl Vanillin 1 - <5%
- CA Prop 65 Compliant
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- IFRA Certificate
- EU Allergens
Ancient Incense Fragrance Oil
Oriental fragrance with light hints of pear and apple to start followed with exotic florals drying to a background of patchouli and warm vanilla.
Cold Process Soap Performance:
- Lye Water Temperature: 112 °F
- Oils Temperature: 120 °F
- Mixing Observations:
- Acceleration: None
- Separation: None
- Discoloration: Brown
- This fragrance performed well in the soap recipe and was easy to work with.
- When bars were first cut the fragrance was slightly sweeter smelling than the out of bottle smell.
- After 4 weeks cure time the bars has a moderate scent that was slightly different than the out of bottle smell but not as sweet as when the bars were cut. Bars still maintained an incense smell.