ProBlend 650 Para-Soy Votive and Tart Wax
Need case quantities? CLICK HERE
ProBlend 650 Para-Soy Votive and Tart Wax is designed for use in pillar, votives, and tarts. Blended with a ratio of approximately 52% soy and 48% paraffin, you get the best of both worlds! Smooth and creamy appearance and great scent throw. This wax comes in granule form for easy handling and measuring. Used and loved by industry professionals!
Melt Point: ~ 130° - 132°F
Advantages of using ProBlend 650:
- Granule form makes it easy to get just the right amount of wax needed without having to cut or break slabs
- High fragrance load - 8% to 10% fragrance loads are possible
- Smooth, creamy and opaque look
- Pre-blended; no additives required
- Melt wax to approximately 180° - 185°F.
- Add candle dye and additives if desired and mix thoroughly to ensure full dispersion
- Add fragrance if desired and mix thoroughly to ensure full dispersion – We recommend adding 1 oz. of fragrance per lb. of wax to begin, adjusting up or down to achieve desired scent strength
- Cool to approximately 160° - 175°F and pour into containers slowly – While pouring temperatures should typically be around 160° to 175°, experimentation is recommended to determine optimal pouring temperature (Please note: Votive and pillar candles generally require a second pour, which should be approximately 10° hotter than the initial pour to ensure the wax binds together)
- Allow candles to cool at room temperature for 24 – 48 hours prior to burning
- For pillar and votive candles, wick testing is recommended to achieve optimal burning characteristics and will vary with different combinations of wax, fragrance, dye, and container size
Showing reviews 1-10 of 46 | Next
I love this wax!
Posted by Danielle on 25th Jul 2019
I recently switched to Problend 650 after my husband (who was only trying to support and help me) bought 30lbs of straight Paraffin. Not only does this wax have the beautiful creamy look of Soy, it has the added benefit of Paraffins HT and CT. Plus it’s super easy to work with!
My go-to wax
Posted by Mirna Cunningham on 25th Jul 2019
I use this wax for my wax melts and I love this wax. Melts much faster than other waxes I've used and holds scent very well.
Posted by CHRISTINA COELLO on 3rd Jun 2019
Item came in perfect condition. Love the small beads..Easy to melt..great smooth tops in tart clams..takes liquid die color beautifully. Live in FL and we have had high temps for weeks over 90 degrees...my AC broke and wax has been sitting in box ...no sweat...no melting...tarts in clamshell also no sweat...no frosting...no melting...nice solid...firm but smooth feel...also no crumbling out of clams..just nicely pops out..Amazing cold and hot throw with zero cure time!
Best blend for wax tarts
Posted by Dwayne on 26th Apr 2019
I have used another brand in the past. The scent throw with this blend is the BEST! I have wax tarts in my melter made with this months ago and it still has the same, consistent strong scent!
Great as always!
Posted by Unknown on 25th Apr 2019
This wax has always been so great to work with as does beautifully with all the fragrance oils I've tried. Perfect for wax melts!
Posted by Unknown on 4th Apr 2019
This was my first attempt making wax melts and I spent so much time looking into the best waxes to use for them. After deciding to give this one a try, I'm in awe at how great they turned out! Scent throw is amazing with all the fragrance oils I used, the strongest hot throw lasted about 8 hours and after that there was still a steady throw enough to fill one room, the wax was easy to work with (with and without dyes) and cured perfectly within 24 hours. This wax made all my melts seem like I've been doing this for years. Definitely will be ordering more!
Great way to transition from soy to parasoy
Posted by Cam on 17th Feb 2019
I've always used soy and when switching to melts & tarts, I needed a mix to help with dye retention & scent throw. The granules are easy to deal with - if you are used to wax flakes. The learning curve with this resembles all soy! The only para-soy I want to use! Love it! A 2 week cure yields great cold throw! :)
Great for candles
Posted by Vickie Hesser on 7th Feb 2019
This is my favorite wax for candles. You get great scent and color. Never a problem.
Posted by Teresa Barfield on 16th Nov 2018
I have tried 2 other waxes but this one is the one. Best cold and hot throw.
Posted by RG on 27th Oct 2018
I've been sampling all kinds of parasoy waxes over the last month for my wax melts and votives and I have a winner! Very easy to use, creamy and holds scent very well. Ordering more!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 46 | Next