ProBlend 650 Para-Soy Votive and Tart Wax
Need case quantities? CLICK HERE
ProBlend 650 Para-Soy Votive and Tart Wax is designed for use in pillar, votives, and tarts. Blended with a ratio of approximately 52% soy and 48% paraffin, you get the best of both worlds! Smooth and creamy appearance and great scent throw. This wax comes in granule form for easy handling and measuring. Used and loved by industry professionals!
Melt Point: ~ 130° - 132°F
Advantages of using ProBlend 650:
- Granule form makes it easy to get just the right amount of wax needed without having to cut or break slabs
- High fragrance load - 8% to 10% fragrance loads are possible
- Smooth, creamy and opaque look
- Pre-blended; no additives required
- Melt wax to approximately 180° - 185°F.
- Add candle dye and additives if desired and mix thoroughly to ensure full dispersion
- Add fragrance if desired and mix thoroughly to ensure full dispersion – We recommend adding 1 oz. of fragrance per lb. of wax to begin, adjusting up or down to achieve desired scent strength
- Cool to approximately 160° - 175°F and pour into containers slowly – While pouring temperatures should typically be around 160° to 175°, experimentation is recommended to determine optimal pouring temperature (Please note: Votive and pillar candles generally require a second pour, which should be approximately 10° hotter than the initial pour to ensure the wax binds together)
- Allow candles to cool at room temperature for 24 – 48 hours prior to burning
- For pillar and votive candles, wick testing is recommended to achieve optimal burning characteristics and will vary with different combinations of wax, fragrance, dye, and container size
Showing reviews 1-10 of 43 | Next
Best blend for wax tarts
Posted by Dwayne on 26th Apr 2019
I have used another brand in the past. The scent throw with this blend is the BEST! I have wax tarts in my melter made with this months ago and it still has the same, consistent strong scent!
Great as always!
Posted by Unknown on 25th Apr 2019
This wax has always been so great to work with as does beautifully with all the fragrance oils I've tried. Perfect for wax melts!
Posted by Unknown on 4th Apr 2019
This was my first attempt making wax melts and I spent so much time looking into the best waxes to use for them. After deciding to give this one a try, I'm in awe at how great they turned out! Scent throw is amazing with all the fragrance oils I used, the strongest hot throw lasted about 8 hours and after that there was still a steady throw enough to fill one room, the wax was easy to work with (with and without dyes) and cured perfectly within 24 hours. This wax made all my melts seem like I've been doing this for years. Definitely will be ordering more!
Great way to transition from soy to parasoy
Posted by Cam on 17th Feb 2019
I've always used soy and when switching to melts & tarts, I needed a mix to help with dye retention & scent throw. The granules are easy to deal with - if you are used to wax flakes. The learning curve with this resembles all soy! The only para-soy I want to use! Love it! A 2 week cure yields great cold throw! :)
Great for candles
Posted by Vickie Hesser on 7th Feb 2019
This is my favorite wax for candles. You get great scent and color. Never a problem.
Posted by Teresa Barfield on 16th Nov 2018
I have tried 2 other waxes but this one is the one. Best cold and hot throw.
Posted by RG on 27th Oct 2018
I've been sampling all kinds of parasoy waxes over the last month for my wax melts and votives and I have a winner! Very easy to use, creamy and holds scent very well. Ordering more!
Great for a beginner
Posted by CL on 27th Aug 2018
I'm just getting started making melts and decided to try this was to start with. Great results, easy to measure, good scent throw, smooth and creamy finish.
Posted by Tiffany on 12th Apr 2018
Love this wax!! It’s so easy to use and makes great wax melts. I also used this for some small sample candles. Worked perfect.
Not too sure.
Posted by Kellei on 25th Mar 2018
I bought this because the reviews were so good. When I made my melts all was good and then they dried. That were not smooth at all. They were crazy bumpy. My original soy wax I use is always smooth. So I was pretty bummed because I ordered a 5 pound bag. I still have 3 pounds left. I’m going to give it another whirl. I’m thinking maybe I got the wax too hot while melting. Scent throw is pretty good cold and hot. So I give it 3 starts for that.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 43 | Next