ProBlend 650 Para-Soy Votive and Tart Wax - CASE
Case of wax contains approximately 50 lbs.
ProBlend 650 Para-Soy Votive and Tart Wax is designed for use in pillar, votives, and tarts. Blended with a ratio of approximately 52% soy and 48% paraffin, you get the best of both worlds! Smooth and creamy appearance and great scent throw. This wax comes in granule form for easy handling and measuring. Used and loved by industry professionals!
Melt Point: ~ 130° - 132°F
Advantages of using ProBlend 650:
- Granule form makes it easy to get just the right amount of wax needed without having to cut or break slabs
- High fragrance load - 8% to 10% fragrance loads are possible
- Smooth, creamy and opaque look
- Pre-blended; no additives required
- Melt wax to approximately 180° - 185°F.
- Add candle dye and additives if desired and mix thoroughly to ensure full dispersion
- Add fragrance if desired and mix thoroughly to ensure full dispersion – We recommend adding 1 oz. of fragrance per lb. of wax to begin, adjusting up or down to achieve desired scent strength
- Cool to approximately 160° - 175°F and pour into containers slowly – While pouring temperatures should typically be around 160° to 175°, experimentation is recommended to determine optimal pouring temperature (Please note: Votive and pillar candles generally require a second pour, which should be approximately 10° hotter than the initial pour to ensure the wax binds together)
- Allow candles to cool at room temperature for 24 – 48 hours prior to burning
- For pillar and votive candles, wick testing is recommended to achieve optimal burning characteristics and will vary with different combinations of wax, fragrance, dye, and container size
Showing reviews 1-10 of 11 | Next
Amazing HT & CT
Posted by Ashleigh on 8th Jul 2019
I just recently switched over to the PB 650, and I couldn’t be more pleased! The throws are exceptionally strong, and I have yet to receive a complaint! Little to none on the cure time, and my melts are always shiny and never frosted! Sold for life!
Great texture and throw
Posted by Kyme on 21st Jun 2019
I used another popular blend for years... then I switched to this blend almost a year ago. I love the texture and scent load and throw is excellent.
Posted by on 15th Jun 2019
my favorite parasoy wax on the market. The longer is does cure the better the throw but you still get a great throw after 3-5 days. My go to melt wax.
The best blend
Posted by Rachel on 1st Jun 2019
This is the best blend I've ever worked with. It's clean, holds fragrance well and throws like crazy!
Very Good Wax
Posted by Robert on 12th Nov 2018
We are new to the Soy Scene after we gave in to customer pressure. We have tried about 10 waxes and finally found the one we will use with this wax. The wood wix work fantastic with this wax which has been a problem with other waxes. Will not use any other Soy Wax.
The BEST wax
Posted by Deanna Keith on 13th Jan 2018
This 650 wax is the best wax out there! I use it for making tarts in cups and the wax is so smooth, melts easy, and is very easy to work with. It is highly recommended.
Best Parasoy IMO!
Posted by MJR on 21st Sep 2017
After testing many parasoy blends I found this one to be my favorite! I've been using it consistently for almost a year now and have made some excellent tarts. I won't even try others anymore as this one is perfect! It holds a ton of scent, excellent throw and the granule form is soooo super easy to work with! My tarts are creamy and smooth, always pop out of molds easily. Top notch wax right here!
My new favorite wax for tarts
Posted by Shannon on 8th May 2017
Love this for tarts ! It holds a lot of fragrance oil, had strong throw, & accepts dye beautifully.
Posted by David & Angela Adams on 27th Feb 2017
This Wax hold the max fragrance load. Easy to work with
Posted by Bree on 10th May 2016
Ive tried a few waxes now and this has to be my favorite. I buy it by the case because its so easy to use since its in a granulated form. it melts quickly and hold the scent very well...only thing I see to be a pain is have to pour a second time on candles. it creates a deep sink hold by the wick, but after you pour again it leaves a smooth top and hold great light pastel colors.
I will continuing buying this wax!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 11 | Next