ProBlend 600 Para-Soy Container Wax
Need case quantities? CLICK HERE
ProBlend 600 Para-Soy Container Wax is designed to be a single-pour wax when used under favorable conditions. It is soft in nature, easy to cut, and comes in slab form. Blended with a ratio of approximately 52% soy and 48% paraffin, you get the best of both worlds! Smooth, creamy appearance and great scent throw.
Melt Point: ~ 125°F
Advantages of using ProBlend 600:
- Typically requires only a single-pour
- Good adhesion to jars under optimal conditions
- High fragrance load – up to 10% - 12% fragrance loads are possible
- Smooth, creamy and opaque look
- Pre-blended; no additives required
- Melt wax to approximately 175° - 185°F.
- Add candle dye and additives if desired and mix thoroughly to ensure full dispersion
- Add fragrance if desired and mix thoroughly to ensure full dispersion – We recommend adding 1 oz. of fragrance per lb. of wax to begin, adjusting up or down to achieve desired scent strength
- Cool to approximately 160° - 170°F and pour into containers slowly – While pouring temperatures should typically be around 160° to 170°, experimentation is recommended to determine optimal pouring temperature
- Allow candles to cool undisturbed at room temperature for 24 – 48 hours prior to burning
- Wick testing is recommended to achieve optimal burning characteristics and will vary with different combinations of wax, fragrance, dye, and container size