ProBlend 600 Para-Soy Container Wax
Need case quantities? CLICK HERE
ProBlend 600 Para-Soy Container Wax is designed to be a single-pour wax when used under favorable conditions. It is soft in nature, easy to cut, and comes in slab form. Blended with a ratio of approximately 52% soy and 48% paraffin, you get the best of both worlds! Smooth, creamy appearance and great scent throw.
Melt Point: ~ 125°F
Advantages of using ProBlend 600:
- Typically requires only a single-pour
- Good adhesion to jars under optimal conditions
- High fragrance load – up to 10% - 12% fragrance loads are possible
- Smooth, creamy and opaque look
- Pre-blended; no additives required
- Melt wax to approximately 175° - 185°F.
- Add candle dye and additives if desired and mix thoroughly to ensure full dispersion
- Add fragrance if desired and mix thoroughly to ensure full dispersion – We recommend adding 1 oz. of fragrance per lb. of wax to begin, adjusting up or down to achieve desired scent strength
- Cool to approximately 160° - 170°F and pour into containers slowly – While pouring temperatures should typically be around 160° to 170°, experimentation is recommended to determine optimal pouring temperature
- Allow candles to cool undisturbed at room temperature for 24 – 48 hours prior to burning
- Wick testing is recommended to achieve optimal burning characteristics and will vary with different combinations of wax, fragrance, dye, and container size
Showing reviews 1-10 of 35 | Next
Best parasoy and I have tried them all
Posted by Unknown on 5th Feb 2019
This is the easiest parasoy to work with. Has great adhesion and good throw. Only parasoy blend I will use.
Posted by RG on 27th Oct 2018
I've been trying to find a parasoy wax that I like, that has good throw and holds at least 10% fragrance load or more. I love how creamy the tops are. Easy to cut, melt and pour. AND no repours or sink holes!! Buying more! I emailed to see what wicks work the best, it was suggested to try the HTP and so far so good! Use mason jars and 8 oz tins
Posted by Leah Spearmon on 8th Oct 2018
This is orerall the best wax I have used. Tried wax from Candle Science it sucked. No more!!! This is the bomb!!!
Posted by Brenda on 27th Sep 2018
I love this wax, it settles great
Posted by DA on 11th Sep 2018
We've been creating our own blend for the past 10-12 years. Constantly weighing out soy and paraffin to create the "perfect" blend. That got old. After reading the reviews on Pro Blend 600, we decided to order in a sample. It didn't take long at all for us to realize we had just found our new wax. A true one pour. The candles are gorgeous and the scent throw is awesome. Please, continue stocking this wax. It's incredible. Thank you!!!
Posted by Cathy mudrick on 25th Aug 2018
The best wax I’ve ever used
Loving This Wax!
Posted by Hope on 25th Jun 2018
I purchased a 2 lb sample and made 2 candles with it. I just LOVED the results! Smooth, creamy TRUE one pour wax! Just beautiful! I don't know why some reviewers are saying that it doesn't have scent throw, after curing 2 weeks, my scent throw is DIVINE! Different oils will throw more or less according to the jar, wick, wax and scent combination. Keep trying, this one is a true WINNER! I just received my 22 lb bag and have been pouring like crazy this past week! I'm using a 3" diameter jar with the Eco 8 and 10 wicks, if this helps? NO frosting whatsoever as with C3 soy. I've FOUND my dream wax!
Favorite container wax
Posted by Unknown on 15th Dec 2017
This is the best soy/parrafin wax I've been able to come across. Good glass adhesion, no frosting, no cave ins after it cools, etc. Just my kind of wax! Love it!
Hot throw just not there
Posted by MD on 16th Nov 2017
This is my second review. I love this wax - it makes absolutely beautiful jar candles. Smooth tops, single pour, adheres to jars very well.....the only thing, which is such an incredible disappointment, it has very little hot throw. I have tried all kinds of different methods to get a good hot throw but I have not been successful. If this gave out a great hot throw it would be the absolute best wax ever made......really bummed. I have to unfortunately find another wax.
Does not have a good hot throw at all
Posted by Unknown on 30th Oct 2017
I was using soy wax, but did like the lumpy look it gave me after burning it for a while. Also, the hot throw wasn't that good. That's when I switched to parasoy 600. This candle pours is excellent. You can literally pour one time and you will get a very smooth candle. However, the hot throw is not good at all. At least I didn't get any hot throw with my candles. I'm thinking about going back to 100% Soy wax.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 35 | Next