- Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
Linen/Room Spray Base
Our Linen and Room is very easy to use and a great way to freshen any room with your favorite scent. To make your own linen spray base, simply add fragrance, shake, and spray. The versatility allows it to be used for other applications such as:
- Mist on a wash cloth and put in the dryer
- Mist on pet bedding
- Mist in air condition filters
Do not use this product for any skin care products or as a body spray. If you are looking for a body spray base, check out our Moisturizing Body Spray Base.
Please note, a majority of fragrance and essential oils will work in our Linen and Room Spray Base. Individual testing is required to ensure compatibility. We recommend adding fragrance or essential oils at 2% - 5%. If cloudiness occurs, diluting your recipe with additional base may help increase clarity. When using on any clothing or cloth material, you must test a small amount to ensure the fragrance oil used in the base does not cause discoloration or staining.
Looking for bottles to package your Linen and Room Spray in? Check out our bottles and sprayers.
Ingredients: Water, Surfactant, Isopropyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol
Here are a few other facts about our Linen and Room Spray Base:
- No need to use water based fragrance oils
- No additional preservatives or additives required
- Biodegradable and environmentally safe
- Meets C.A.R.B. requirements and is VOC compliant
- Sold by weight, not by volume
- CAN NOT BE SHIPPED TO CANADA DUE TO SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS FOR A LOW FLASH POINT.