Yellow Liquid Candle Dye
Liquid candle dyes are a great way for coloring wax and achieving different shades of a desired color. The benefits of using liquid candle dyes include:
- Cost Effective - One ounce will color approximately 125 lbs. of wax.
- Even Dispersion – Simply add the desired amount and stir lightly. Liquid candle dyes are less prone to leaving dye particles in wax from not fully dissolving.
- Usage Control - Our liquid candle dyes come in an amber glass bottle with a liquid dropper for ease of use. The recommended use is 7 drops per lb. of wax for a medium shade, using less for lighter shades and more for deeper colors.
- Customization – Liquid candle dyes can be blended with other colors to create unique, custom colors.
- Versatility – Our liquid candle dyes can be used in paraffin, soy, and gel wax.
As with all candle making projects, we always recommend testing to achieve desired results.
Note: The shades shown in the picture are approximate and can vary with amount of dye and type of wax used. Other factors that can impact color when making candles include wax opacity, use of additives such as stearic acid, and fragrance.
Due to the wax consistencies, it is common for paraffin waxes to produce vibrant colors and soy waxes to produce pastel colors.
Liquid candle dyes may have a slight smell in the bottle that is not noticeable in finished candles. Colors do not separate in storage, but minimal shaking is recommended prior to use.
Nice and yellow.
Posted by Evelyn on 3rd Mar 2018
Very yellow. The most yellow out of every dye I have tried, and I have only tried this one. Will also hope to accumulate the most yellows. There are never enough. If you mix with orange it looks like eggs.
Posted by Elisa Davis-Diaz on 20th Oct 2017
Just starting out messing with wax. I bought 6 dye colorants, this was one. I was needing a orange for pumpkin, two drops of yellow and one red gave me my orange. I also have used the yellow in another batch, was exactly what I was going for.
Posted by Stuart on 17th May 2016
This dye performs very well for me. At its darkest (7 drops per pound), it's almost a golden yellow. Everything in between is good too.
I use GB464 wax.
Posted by Randy Young on 20th Dec 2015
Great range, And it just POPS! easy to use and i love the dropper!
Posted by Unknown on 29th Mar 2015
Fantastic color. Easier to use over the dye chips. Don't have to worry about undissoled dye bits. Good even color throughout.
Posted by Allen Smith on 29th Jan 2015
Mixes in very well and can choose how lite or dark you want it.
Yellow liquid dye
Posted by September Hodges on 16th Oct 2014
I like this dye way better than the dyes I've tried from other places. It doesn't leak around the bottle and it mixes in the wax very well.
Yellow Liquid Candle Dye
Posted by Unknown on 17th Mar 2013
Add a lot of a little dye to create your own colors. The dropper makes this dye easy to use. Yellow is a perfect color all year round, and will brighten up any room.