Stephenson Jelly Soap Base (Crystal JS) - 11 lb. pail
Stephenson Jelly Soap Base is an exciting twist on traditional melt and pour soap bases. Vegetable based like other melt and pour soap bases, it provides endless opportunities for jelly soap creations and is something both kids and adults are sure to love. Regardless of where you are in your soap crafting journey, Stephenson soap bases are ideal for large scale manufacturers, brands and home hobbyists.
- Vegetable based
- Super transparency allows for bright colors
- Good foaming performance
- Fantastic moisturizing leaves skin feeling soft and nourished
- Neutral odor provides excellent fragrance lift
- Suitable for slicing or molding
Usage Guidelines for Stephenson Jelly Soap Base
- Remove the Jelly Soap Base from packaging and cut into small cubes
- This soap base melts best in a crock pot on low heat but can be heated in a double boiler
- Allow soap base to fully melt and DO NOT STIR
- Make sure that soap base does not boil or burn
- Once melted, 1% - 3% fragrance and/or color can be gently mixed in until fully incorporated
- Pour mixture into mold or plastic soap containers.
- Please note that higher fragrance loads can cause the soap to not set properly and will cause soap to have a cloudy appearance.
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Chondrus Cris Powder (Carrageenan)
- Pentasodium Pentetate
- Tetrasodium Etidronate
Based in England, Stephenson Personal Care uses only the finest ingredients to produce the highest quality soap bases which are used worldwide. Their experience and expertise spans over 150 years.
** IMPORTANT - Please note: Any time products are used on the skin, it is essential to test for safety. It is it the responsibility of the customer (you) to test any and all of our products to ensure satisfactory and safe results. When adding ingredients to our soap bases, please do not use candle dye or fragrance oils that are meant for candles only (see description of each fragrance oil for body product safe maximums). **