ProBlend 600 Para-Soy Container Wax -CASE
Case of wax contains approximately 55-57 lbs.
ProBlend 600 Para-Soy Container Wax is designed to be a single-pour wax when used under favorable conditions. It is soft in nature, easy to cut, and comes in slab form. Blended with a ratio of approximately 52% soy and 48% paraffin, you get the best of both worlds! Smooth, creamy appearance and great scent throw.
Melt Point: ~ 125°F
Advantages of using ProBlend 600:
- Typically requires only a single-pour
- Good adhesion to jars under optimal conditions
- High fragrance load – up to 10% - 12% fragrance loads are possible
- Smooth, creamy and opaque look
- Pre-blended; no additives required
- Melt wax to approximately 175° - 185°F.
- Add candle dye and additives if desired and mix thoroughly to ensure full dispersion
- Add fragrance if desired and mix thoroughly to ensure full dispersion – We recommend adding 1 oz. of fragrance per lb. of wax to begin, adjusting up or down to achieve desired scent strength
- Cool to approximately 160° - 170°F and pour into containers slowly – While pouring temperatures should typically be around 160° to 170°, experimentation is recommended to determine optimal pouring temperature
- Allow candles to cool undisturbed at room temperature for 24 – 48 hours prior to burning
- Wick testing is recommended to achieve optimal burning characteristics and will vary with different combinations of wax, fragrance, dye, and container size
Posted by Angel Manary on 6th Apr 2019
I'm kind of new to the candle making craft. I've experimented with this one and 2 others. This one won. Easiest to work with.
The Only Wax to Ever Use
Posted by Marie Jean on 21st Feb 2019
I love this wax, it's soft enough to cut through and stays solid when not in use. My container candles are beautiful and there are no negative defects. I've never received any negative ratings from my customers when using this wax.
Best wax I've used
Posted by TANYA on 8th Sep 2018
We got this wax because soy had mixed results. We used gb464 first and it had bad sink holes. We then switched to c3 nature's wax. It tended to have a rough top, but no sink holes. Frosting is just a part of soy no matter what. This wax however (pb600) is amazing! Perfectly smooth, perfect tops. Awesome scent throws. I dont think we will ever go back to pure soy. My only neutral concern is that it seems to be less solid at room temp than the pure soy waxes- it will melt easily if left in sunlight. And the block form is a little annoying at first.
Posted by Renee on 20th Feb 2018
This is by far the best para/soy wax I have used. Burn cleaner and more consistent than any other I have tried. I do use VYBar with it as I do with all my candles.
Posted by Paula De Rienzo on 2nd Oct 2017
The best wax!
Posted by Lisa on 5th Aug 2016
Love this wax! Tried several different waxes including straight soy but didn't like any of them. This was by far our favorite. One of the things we really love about it, besides the fact that it seems to really amp up our FO's, is that it has a pleasant smell all on its own. Trust me, we tried some really stinky wax. Give this wax a try - you will love it!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product!!
Posted by Tracy on 25th Sep 2015
Thank you so much for this wax! This wax, with it's ability to amp up the FO, has taken my candle business right where I wanted it to be! I previously used straight soy and it was not great, necessitating a change. Please don't change a thing!!!!!!!!