Wooden Wick Sample Pack
The wooded wick sample pack is the perfect way to test each size. Our wooden wick sample pack includes the following single-ply wooden wicks (does not include the dual wooden wick line):
- 5 mini wooden wicks
- 5 small wooden wicks
- 5 medium wooden wicks
- 5 large wooden wicks
- 5 extra large wooden wicks
- 5 xx large wooden wicks
- 30 wooden wick tabs (shown in picture 2 above)
Wooden wicks are very easy to use and add unique appeal to candles. This is the perfect wooden wick complete with custom tabs. They are suitable to be used in paraffin, soy, or gel wax. Wooden wicks are known for their distinct ‘crackle’ or ‘sizzle’ sound when burning in finished candles.
Sizes pictured are (left to right): mini, small, medium, large, extra large xx large.
Please see our online wick guide for sizing guidelines. ONLINE WICK GUIDE
Our wooden wicks give you the ultimate performance in an all-natural wooden wick. All wood used to manufacture our wooden wicks is purchased in the USA and only from mills that maintain an FSC certification and practice environmentally friendly forestry standards.
- Tab the wicks prior to placing in wax
- Melt wax, pour into container
- The amount of crackle directly relates may be impacted the amount of color and fragrance that is added to the candle. The best crackle may be produced with fragrance levels of 6% - 8%, but testing is recommended to achieve desired results
- Let wax start to get slushy (solidify on the bottom) and place the wooden wick(s) in the center of the wax
- Monitor periodically when cooling to ensure wooden wick(s) remained centered
- Allow finished candles to cure overnight before burning
- Trim wick to no more than 1/8" to 3/16” before lighting - It is very important to keep the wicks trimmed to no more than 1/8" to 3/16" before lighting. Trimming them longer than this will prevent the wax from pulling up the wick and will cause the flame to burn out.
IMPORTANT: Usage Reporting & Patent Requirements:
All users of these wooden wicks are required to label products with the wooden wick patent information as follows: "Pat. www.lumetique.com/patents"
The manufacturer requires distributors, such as ourselves - The Flaming Candle Company, to disclose customer information when purchases meet or exceed 1,000 wooden wick units at a time. Information disclosed to the manufacturer includes customer name and company name, if applicable. This is used for patent protection purposes and not marketing.
By purchasing our wooden wicks, you agree to the Usage Reporting & Patent Requirements.