NatureWax C-6 Coconut/Soy Wax - 60 lb. Case
NatureWax C-6 coconut/soy wax from Cargill is an all-natural wax blend that is well known for excellent jar adhesion (minimal wet spots) and excellent scent throw.
Melt Point: 124 - 130°F
Suggested Pouring Temperature: 120-165°F
Advantages of using C-3 soy wax:
- Typically requires only a single pour (tops can be smoothed out with a heat gun if necessary)
- Strong hot and cold scent throw
- Typical fragrance load is 6% or less (fragrance loads up to 7-10% are possible with the addition of additives)
- Smooth and creamy appearance
- Excellent jar adhesion
- Comes in slab form
- No additives required
- Melt point: 124 – 130°F
- Heat wax to temperature 160 - 200° (caution: heating wax above 200° may cause wax discoloration)
- Add dye as needed and mix thoroughly
- Add candle fragrance oil as needed and mix thoroughly (fragrance oil should be added just before pouring to prevent fragrance oil from evaporating)
- Pouring temperatures should typically be around 120° to 165°, though experimentation is recommended to determine optimal pouring temperature
- When pouring melted wax into containers, the containers should be at room temperature or slightly warmer
- Allow candles to cool as slow as possible to achieve good jar adhesion and create a smooth finish
Need Less Than 60 lbs.?
Click here for C-6 wax quantities less than 60 lbs.
Posted by Darlene Mendez on 15th Dec 2018
I was very happpy when i bought this wax altought has being so stressful using it. I tried to use it but it didnt work well, not scent at all, i wait two weeks from the day i test it and nothing happen. I emailed and did what they told me and nothing happen. The wax still so soft at the point you can stick your finger inside the candle and you can take it out.