EcoSoya PB (Pillar Blend)Soy Wax
EcoSoya PB (Pillar Blend) soy wax is made from 100% soybeans and carefully selected botanical oils. It is designed for making molded candles such as votives, tarts, and pillar candles.
Melt Point: 130°
Suggested Initial Pouring Temperature: 155°
Suggested Second Pouring Temperature (when necessary): 140° - 145°
Tips for Using EcoSoya PB:
- Optimal pouring temperatures will vary by mold type/size and additives used
- The liquid wax should begin solidifying within 30 minutes. If the wax does not start solidifying within 30 minutes, the pouring temperature was too high
- Larger candles of greater than 3” in diameter typically require a second pour. Second pour should be performed while candle center is still warm, but in a congealed state
- Add the dye and fragrance at a temperature of 155° or higher
- Adjusting the pouring temperature can help with cracking and/or frosting should they occur. Pouring temperature adjustments should be in 10° increments
- Allow candles to cool as slow as possible
- Use caution when using EcoSoya PB by not allowing the wax to heat above 190° as it may lead to wax discoloration
Advantages of Using EcoSoya PB:
- Self-releases from molds requiring no mold release
- Very good scent throw
- High fragrance load – 6% - 10% fragrance loads are possible
- Smooth and creamy appearance
- Pre-blended; no additives required
- Comes in flake form
- Ships well in all climates
Need 50 lbs. or More?
Click here for EcoSoya PB 50 lb. case quantities.