EcoSoya CB-Xcel Soy Wax
EcoSoya CB- Xcel is a single pour container soy wax with extreme resistance to bloom and “wet spots.”
Melt Point: 125°
Suggested Pouring Temperature: 110 - 155°
Advantages of using EcoSoya CB-Xcel:
- Requires only one pour and allows for top surface re-melting
- Can be shipped in warmer climates due to the higher melt point
- Maintains an even burn pool with consistent color retention
- Excellent scent throw
- High fragrance load - 10% fragrance loads are possible
- Smooth and creamy look
- Pre-blended; no additives required
- Comes in flake form
- Heat wax to around 180° - 190°
- Add dye if desired and mix thoroughly
- Add candle fragrance if desired and mix thoroughly
- Pouring temperatures should typically be around 130° to 155°, though experimentation is recommended to determine optimal pouring temperature (larger candles should be poured at a higher temperature and smaller candles should be poured at a lower temperature)
- Allow candles to cool as slow as possible to achieve good jar adhesion and create a smooth finish
- Wait at least 48 hours before burning
- Wick testing is recommended to achieve optimal burning characteristics and will vary with different combinations of wax, fragrance, dye, and container size
Tips for Using EcoSoya CB-Xcel:
- Optimal pouring temperatures will vary by container type/size and additives used
- The liquid wax should begin solidifying within 30 minutes. If the wax does not start solidifying within 30 minutes, the pouring temperature was too high
- Larger candles may require a higher pouring temperature (155°), while smaller candles may require a lower pouring temperature (130°)
- When pouring at a lower temperature, add the dye and fragrance at a temperature of 140° or higher
- Adjusting the pouring temperature can help with frosting or imperfections should they occur
- Allow candles to cool as slow as possible
- Use caution when using EcoSoya Xcel by not allowing the wax to heat above 190° as it may lead to wax discoloration
Need 50 lbs. or More?
Click here for CB-Xcel 50 lb. case quantities
Posted by Unknown on 19th Feb 2017
Didn't get the throw scent I was looking for
Posted by Katherine Kulenga on 24th Jan 2017
Is there any suggestions for a better throw scent.
Tried to like this wax
Posted by Unknown on 31st Aug 2015
This wax looks very good in the jar, good adhesion. But, tried three different scents and had very little hot throw. The wax burns down very quickly. Tried different wicks, either no wax pool, or burned down in no time. Do not want to waste any more money trying to make a good candle from this brand.
best wax ever!
Posted by Pilar on 2nd Jun 2015
I love this wax. I have experimented with other wax and this is by far my favorite. Perfect for beginners as well as this is my trusted go to brand for me as a business woman. Thank you!
Only issue I had (that makes it 4 stars) is my last order was supposed to be 10 lbs but was actually 9 1/2 lbs. other than that it's the best wax.
Best wax ever
Posted by Unknown on 22nd Feb 2015
I've tried many different waxes and this one is the best by far. I'm done experimenting . The only thing I don't like is I can't get the color red to come out red it comes out dark pink. But compared to other issues with other waxes this is no big deal. Scent throw is much better and it burns so evenly compared to others I've used. Also don't like that it comes in one bag(20lb bag) other companies sell it in 5lb bags which is easier to lift and measure out but this company is cheaper and sends out much quicker
Great Environmentally Friendly Wax
Posted by Unknown on 4th Sep 2014
This is a great soy wax! The only problem I have is that it comes in one bag (I bought the 20 lbs), so make sure you have a scale or some other way of measuring.
Posted by andrekia on 17th Jun 2014
Gave me results I was looking for:)
Have found my wax
Posted by Renee on 2nd Jan 2014
I am a beginner candle maker, I have been experimenting for a year on which wax I prefer. I have finally found the wax. And I have tried a lot. I am still in learning, but I have found this wax holds scent very well. This wax in 3 inch wide jars and cd 12, works best for me.
Posted by Unknown on 6th Nov 2013
I was using 464 but would not burn right went back to CB Xcel and will stay with it.
Posted by Unknown on 23rd Oct 2012
My first attempt was not successful. Working with seller to try and work out problems. Customer support has been excellent thus far.