ProBlend 400 Paraffin Container Wax - CASE
Case of wax contains approximately 53-54 lbs.
ProBlend 400 Paraffin Container Wax is designed to be a single-pour wax when used under favorable conditions. It is soft in nature, easy to cut, and comes in slab form. This blend is ready to go! No additives required to achieve a great looking candle. Simply melt, scent, pour!
Melt Point: ~ 124°F
Advantages of using ProBlend 400:
- Typically requires only a single pour
- Good adhesion to jars under optimal conditions
- High fragrance load – up to 10% - 12% fragrance loads are possible
- Smooth, creamy and opaque look
- Pre-blended; no additives required
- Melt wax to approximately 180° - 185°F.
- Add candle dye and additives if desired and mix thoroughly to ensure full dispersion
- Add fragrance if desired and mix thoroughly to ensure full dispersion – We recommend adding 1 oz. of fragrance per lb. of wax to begin, adjusting up or down to achieve desired scent strength
- Cool to approximately 165° - 175°F and pour into containers slowly – While pouring temperatures should typically be around 165° to 175°, experimentation is recommended to determine optimal pouring temperature
- Allow candles to cool undisturbed at room temperature for 24 – 48 hours prior to burning
- Wick testing is recommended to achieve optimal burning characteristics and will vary with different combinations of wax, fragrance, dye, and container size
Posted by Teresa on 8th Oct 2015
I have used other wax, but I will never use anything else since I found this wax blend.
Love the single pour!
Posted by Unknown on 29th Sep 2015
I just used this wax for the first time and I'll never use anything else.
Posted by bfroberts on 15th Sep 2015
This is my new wax. Perfect pours every single time. It is a softer than the 4630 and 6006 I was using before, but the perfect pour makes it well worth the little extra hassle. Throw is nice and easy to wick.
My new wax
Posted by Fran on 28th Aug 2015
Works great for me. My candles smell great and I like the way they look. The best part is the price. Can't beat it.