ProBlend 650 Para-Soy Votive and Tart Wax
Need case quantities? CLICK HERE
ProBlend 650 Para-Soy Votive and Tart Wax is designed for use in pillar, votives, and tarts. Blended with a ratio of approximately 52% soy and 48% paraffin, you get the best of both worlds! Smooth and creamy appearance and great scent throw. This wax comes in granule form for easy handling and measuring. Used and loved by industry professionals!
Melt Point: ~ 130° - 132°F
Advantages of using ProBlend 650:
- Granule form makes it easy to get just the right amount of wax needed without having to cut or break slabs
- High fragrance load - 8% to 10% fragrance loads are possible
- Smooth, creamy and opaque look
- Pre-blended; no additives required
- Melt wax to approximately 180° - 185°F.
- Add candle dye and additives if desired and mix thoroughly to ensure full dispersion
- Add fragrance if desired and mix thoroughly to ensure full dispersion – We recommend adding 1 oz. of fragrance per lb. of wax to begin, adjusting up or down to achieve desired scent strength
- Cool to approximately 160° - 175°F and pour into containers slowly – While pouring temperatures should typically be around 160° to 175°, experimentation is recommended to determine optimal pouring temperature (Please note: Votive and pillar candles generally require a second pour, which should be approximately 10° hotter than the initial pour to ensure the wax binds together)
- Allow candles to cool at room temperature for 24 – 48 hours prior to burning
- For pillar and votive candles, wick testing is recommended to achieve optimal burning characteristics and will vary with different combinations of wax, fragrance, dye, and container size
Showing reviews 1-10 of 29 | Next
Good Wax but Ripples
Posted by MD on 16th Nov 2017
I like this wax but I really prefer 'smooth tops' and this ripples. All in all it's a good blend.
Posted by MJR on 8th Nov 2017
I’ve tried soooo many different waxes but my testing always leads me back to here. This wax makes beautiful, perfect tarts! Creamy as I do not color mine and with no sink holes! The oils bind perfectly and the throw is the best I’ve found. They pop out of molds with no problems and without a greasy feel. Love this wax! It’s my def fav!
Posted by Jo Ann Sumner on 4th Nov 2017
I love wow well this blend works. I don't have don't have to worry about the extra additives. Which makes production faster for me!
Love love love
Posted by Miss-Elaineous on 29th Oct 2017
Perfect for my tatrs.
Posted by Unknown on 26th Sep 2017
Best for pillars and wax melts
Perfection! Parasoy Pro-Blend
Posted by Margaret Boyer on 26th Aug 2017
I did a lot of research and purchased some soy wax from another vendor for some small container candles. Over all for my first outing at candle creation, they were good. Then I wanted to make tarts and melts but got nervous after reading "1/4 of this, plus and additive and 3/4 of that..." I didn't want that hassle. So, I found TFC and in so doing, I found absolute PERFECTION! I had never made a wax melt in my life and I truly could not be any happier, thrilled in fact with how beautifully this blend works. I also bought the clamshells and again, TFC knocked it out of the park. It was so easy that I thought I was forgetting a step. I melted, added color, let the temp go down to 180 degrees, added my FO, stirred, stirred, stirred. Let the temp drop again down to 155>152 degrees and poured the most picture perfect wax melts you've seen. "One and done!" I recommend above ALL other suppliers, this TFC blend AND their clamshells AND their FO's and when it comes time for me to order container wax for my small candles, you can bet this is exactly where I will be. Thanks TFC for making my products look so great and for making me look like a pro! :-)
Posted by Roberta on 10th Jul 2017
This is the best wax for my wax melts, holds color very well, easy to work with.
Great for wax tarts
Posted by Unknown on 2nd Jul 2017
I have used the soy flakes for many years and now hard to find, tried this blend and I actually think I like it better!! I sell the wax tarts and this is working wonderful! Easy to melt in the microwave, mixing great with the fragrance, does not burn in the tart warmer. It is wonderful!!
Posted by MJR on 19th Jun 2017
I have tried soooo many different waxes for my tarts but I stopped shopping around when I first used this blend! It's simply the best for my tarts! I've actually had other tart makers ask what type of wax I use because it does so well. I ordered my first 50lb case this week as I'm new to actually selling my tarts. I've made them for myself for a year giving them to friends and family. They talked me into selling them as they are awesome and all my products come from TFC!
Posted by MJR on 15th May 2017
I made a huge mistake a while back and tried another wax from another supplier. Hated it! I kicked myself for weeks. I hated to even put my awesome TFC oils in the wax, didn't want to waste them. This is my wax! I'll never "try" another one again! My tarts come out perfectly, highly scented, and smooth. Save your time and money, use this wax for your tarts!!!
Showing reviews 1-10 of 29 | Next