ProBlend 600 Para-Soy Container Wax -CASE
Case of wax contains approximately 55-57 lbs.
ProBlend 600 Para-Soy Container Wax is designed to be a single-pour wax when used under favorable conditions. It is soft in nature, easy to cut, and comes in slab form. Blended with a ratio of approximately 52% soy and 48% paraffin, you get the best of both worlds! Smooth, creamy appearance and great scent throw.
Melt Point: ~ 125°F
Advantages of using ProBlend 600:
- Typically requires only a single-pour
- Good adhesion to jars under optimal conditions
- High fragrance load – up to 10% - 12% fragrance loads are possible
- Smooth, creamy and opaque look
- Pre-blended; no additives required
- Melt wax to approximately 175° - 185°F.
- Add candle dye and additives if desired and mix thoroughly to ensure full dispersion
- Add fragrance if desired and mix thoroughly to ensure full dispersion – We recommend adding 1 oz. of fragrance per lb. of wax to begin, adjusting up or down to achieve desired scent strength
- Cool to approximately 160° - 170°F and pour into containers slowly – While pouring temperatures should typically be around 160° to 170°, experimentation is recommended to determine optimal pouring temperature
- Allow candles to cool undisturbed at room temperature for 24 – 48 hours prior to burning
- Wick testing is recommended to achieve optimal burning characteristics and will vary with different combinations of wax, fragrance, dye, and container size
Posted by Paula De Rienzo on 2nd Oct 2017
The best wax!
Posted by Lisa on 5th Aug 2016
Love this wax! Tried several different waxes including straight soy but didn't like any of them. This was by far our favorite. One of the things we really love about it, besides the fact that it seems to really amp up our FO's, is that it has a pleasant smell all on its own. Trust me, we tried some really stinky wax. Give this wax a try - you will love it!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product!!
Posted by Tracy on 25th Sep 2015
Thank you so much for this wax! This wax, with it's ability to amp up the FO, has taken my candle business right where I wanted it to be! I previously used straight soy and it was not great, necessitating a change. Please don't change a thing!!!!!!!!