ProBlend 400 Paraffin Container Wax
Need case quantities? CLICK HERE
ProBlend 400 Paraffin Container Wax is designed to be a single-pour wax when used under favorable conditions. It is soft in nature, easy to cut, and comes in slab form. This blend is ready to go! No additives required to achieve a great looking candle. Simply melt, scent, pour!
Melt Point: ~ 124°F
Advantages of using ProBlend 400:
- Typically requires only a single pour
- Good adhesion to jars under optimal conditions
- High fragrance load – up to 10% - 12% fragrance loads are possible
- Smooth, creamy and opaque look
- Pre-blended; no additives required
- Melt wax to approximately 180° - 185°F.
- Add candle dye and additives if desired and mix thoroughly to ensure full dispersion
- Add fragrance if desired and mix thoroughly to ensure full dispersion – We recommend adding 1 oz. of fragrance per lb. of wax to begin, adjusting up or down to achieve desired scent strength
- Cool to approximately 165° - 175°F and pour into containers slowly – While pouring temperatures should typically be around 165° to 175°, experimentation is recommended to determine optimal pouring temperature
- Allow candles to cool undisturbed at room temperature for 24 – 48 hours prior to burning
- Wick testing is recommended to achieve optimal burning characteristics and will vary with different combinations of wax, fragrance, dye, and container size
Beats the other top brand
Posted by Unknown on 26th Jan 2018
Where do I start...this wax is beautifully creamy, easy to work with since it is a soft slab (cuts like butter), sets up amazingly smooth (true one pour) and holds high oil loads way better than the competing 4630. Yes, the 4630 has great throw and I'm still testing throw on this wax to compare, but everything else so far has exceeded way beyond the 4630 for me. I have a feeling this wax will be easier to wick also. Please keep this wax!
Must try wax
Posted by Toni Perry on 26th Jul 2017
I love this wax!! I purchased this for my container candles. it has a high fragrance load which is important to me and my customers because we love our candles HT to be strong as possible. And to be able do a single pour in my candles is a plus!!! I have used other companies container wax in past but i love FC container wax the best.
Posted by Alissa on 9th Feb 2017
I'm relatively new to candle making and this wax is easy to cut and work with, throwing a nice strong scent when burning, and easy to clean up
Nice Wax but Very Messy
Posted by Rachel Hunt on 19th Dec 2016
I had previously been using the Eco Soya Advanced flakes, but decided to try this one. It came in a solid block that has to be sliced. It is very soft, so cutting isnt't a problem, but it does make a mess because the wax is sticky. It melts smoothly and makes a beautiful candle. No problems at all with container adherance. The flakes are definitely more convenient to use, and interestingly, 40 oz of the EcoSoya makes 5 of my standard size candles. 40 oz of this one only make 4.5, so the flakes go a bit further.
Posted by Nunnie on 24th Apr 2016
I blended this with Pro Blend 450 to makes melts and the throw is amazing with just 48 hrs cure..I will continue purchasing this wax...