IGI 4625 Paraffin Pillar Wax
IGI 4625 is a specialty blend paraffin wax designed to make pillar candles, votives, and tarts. It is one of the most popular and best performing pillar waxes available.
Melt Point: 145°
Advantages of using IGI 4625:
- Controlled batch consistency
- Good mold release
- Pre-blended; no additives required
- Smooth , opaque finish
- Up to 6% fragrance loads are possible
- Melt point: 145°
- Heat wax to around 185° - 200°
- Add dye if desired and mix thoroughly
- Add candle fragrance if desired and mix thoroughly
- Pouring temperatures should typically be around 175° to 185°
- Second pours are usually required and should be poured 10° hotter than the first pour
- Wait at least 24 hours before burning
- Wick testing is recommended to achieve optimal burning characteristics and will vary with different combinations of wax, fragrance, dye, and mold size
love this to make my wax melts
Posted by Sherri Oligher on 12th Jun 2017
I mix this pillar 4625 with a container wax to make my wax melts and perfect results every time.
Posted by Unknown on 29th Jun 2015
i use this wax in a blend with ecosoya excel for scented wax tarts. The 4625 gives in more stability and holds the scent beautifully. It counteracts the flakiness of the excel really well and holds the fragrance oil.
Posted by suzanne on 14th May 2015
As always fast shipping great prices and perfect products . Great for my tart making
Favorite paraffin pillar wax
Posted by Unknown on 15th Mar 2015
I have been using this wax for pillars and votives for many years and very satisfied with it.
Posted by Unknown on 26th Sep 2014
My pillar wax I have used for many years. Makes a great pillar and votive candles. I also mix this half & half with container wax for my melts.
Pillar & Votive Wax
Posted by Unknown on 13th Jun 2014
I have been using this wax for my pillars and votives for years. Love how it performs & burns. This wax can be used for melts also, just need to add some container wax with it - that's what I use. Also love how I can order it from The Flaming Candle Co one day and receive it the next!!!!
Best wax for pillars & votives
Posted by Unknown on 28th Feb 2014
Love this wax for making my pillars & votives. Have been using it for many years.
paraflex 4625 wax blend review
Posted by Unknown on 31st Jan 2014
My favorite for making pillars, chunk candles and votives. Easy to use and easily sets.
Posted by shirley mauldin on 18th Sep 2013
I would not use this waxs again for my melts.